The following groups and organizations rent San Diego Woman’s Club venue on an ongoing basis as designated on our calendar. They welcome you to join them. Please check out their websites and contact information here:
- California Federation of Women’s Clubs: Part of an international community service organization which provides education, training and interaction opportunities for volunteers who are committed to individual growth and community improvement to enrich the quality of life throughout California and the world.
- Fibrohaven: We welcome you to Fibrohaven Support and Healing Group, San Diego. We are a free support group for people with fibromyalgia and other chronic conditions. The group meets at noon every third Saturday (with Balboa Park event exceptions) in the North Room. Please contact: Andrea at email@example.com.
- General Federation of Women’s Clubs: An international women’s organization dedicated to community improvement by enhancing the lives of others through volunteer service.
- Sunday Assembly: Sunday Assembly San Diego is a new godless community that meets monthly to hear great talks, connect for service projects, sing songs and generally celebrate life. Assemblies are free to attend, and everyone is welcome.
- Tango With Colette: Everyone is invited to share Colette’s passion for variations on the art forms of Argentine Tango. Once a month, enjoy a beautiful evening of lessons, dinner and dancing. Winner of the 2003 IDO USA Tango Champion, Colette is one of the most respected and sought after Tango teachers and performers in North America.
The San Diego Woman’s Club proudly supports the following San Diego community organizations:
- Gently Hugged: Mission: To collect and distribute donated clothing and blankets to babies in need. How you can help us help Gently Hugged: The San Diego Woman’s Club is a designated drop off location. We welcome you to drop off gently used or new clothing in Preemie to 12 month sizes along with blankets and accessories (hats, socks, bibs) during office hours. Click Here for directions to the drop off location.